SET TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - SHADOW OVER MYSTARA de CAPCOM

Compatible with all arcade machine models except: except NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, NAMCO GRIGIO, SEGA LINDBERGH and G-BALANCE, SEGA BLAST CITY and KONAMI WINDY
Répondre
XingoTHX
Site Admin

SET TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - SHADOW OVER MYSTARA de CAPCOM

Message par XingoTHX » mar. févr. 20, 2024 10:42 am

SET TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - SHADOW OVER MYSTARA de CAPCOM FOR ANY MODEL OF ARCADE CABINET.

To order this set, you will need to tell me your choices regarding:

1/ The type of printing background of the Topper of your choice: Semi-diffusing or diffusing background (intended for the backlit topper, supplement of €10).
2/ The model of your Arcade Terminal for which the set is intended (custom-made topper support and Instruction Card, adapted to your arcade terminal).
3/ The country of destination of the package, to be able to estimate the shipping costs

Once these choices have been made, payment for your Set will be made via Paypal, through a transaction such as sending money between relatives, to the following email address:

dav___@msn.com

Copy/paste this address, or press the UNDERSCORE key 3 times (the bottom dash 3 times).
My identity for PAYPAL verification is: David LEUCHART

Once payment has been made, it will take approximately twenty days for the package to be shipped.

Please send me the contact details necessary for sending the package, namely sending:

Last name First Name
full address
phone
mail address

As well as the MONDIAL RELAY Point of your choice, if you are a national of the following countries:
FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, SPAIN, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS and PORTUGAL.
For a shipment to France, the postage and packaging costs (custom-made cardboard and well-protected contents) amount to €15

The cost of a TOPPER + INSTRUCTION SET is:

- €70 + Shipping costs if you choose a TOPPER with semi-diffuse printing

- €80 + Shipping costs if you choose a TOPPER with diffusing print

For any other destination, please give me your full address in order to communicate the amount of shipping costs.
For exemple:
- Shipping costs for a TOPPER Set + INSTRUCTION CARD to the United States are €55.
- Shipping costs for a TOPPER Set + INSTRUCTION CARD to the United Kingdom are €38.90.

Possibility of creating on request the TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD Set of your choice, for the sum of €140 + shipping costs.
This amount includes creation costs requiring several hours of research and graphic creation work.

I prefer exchanges via MESSENGER (FACEBOOK), otherwise by email to the following address:
dav___@msn.com

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: TOPPER + INSTRUCTION SET

My Sets consist of a TOPPER and an INSTRUCTION CARD. They are available for any model of arcade terminal on simple request (adaptation of the TOPPER support and the INSTRUCTION CARD tailor-made for your arcade terminal). Whatever the Topper model presented on my website and the terminal on which it is presented, I can adapt it for any type of arcade terminal.

All my Sets offered are composed of the following two elements:

1/FIRST ELEMENT OF THE PROPOSED SETS:

A Topper printed on the back of a 5mm thick Plexi-Glass plate, with precise and clean cutting (without burrs) adapted to the illustration, presenting a transparent margin allowing illumination of the edges of the Plexiglas plate for the arcade terminals equipped with backlighting such as the models SEGA ASTRO CITY, SEGA NEW ASTRO CITY, SEGA NAOMI, SEGA NEW NET CITY, TAITO VEWLIX, TAITO EGRET II, ​​TAITO EGRET III, CHEWLIX, JALECO PONY MARK III.

My toppers are compatible with all terminals with an original plexi Topper plate.
My toppers are not compatible with arcade machines with original toppers of atypical shape, such as SEGA BLAST-CITY or KONAMY WINDY I and II. For this type of terminals, I can have the image of my toppers printed on quality backlite vinyl sheet, to be inserted into your original topper (see other products offered).

Concerning all the models of Plexi toppers offered, you have the choice between two types of printing:

- TOPPER PRINT TYPE #1: Semi-diffusing

This is a print on a semi-diffusing white background, recommended for arcade terminals which are not equipped with backlighting intended for
illuminate the topper like the SEGA ASTRO CITY and SEGA NEW ASTRO CITY among others.
This type of printing can still be chosen and used on terminals with backlighting of the topper, but the diffusion of light over the entire topper will be less pronounced.

- TOPPER PRINT TYPE #2: Diffusing

Printing on a diffusing background, strongly recommended for arcade terminals which are equipped with backlighting intended to illuminate the topper such as SEGA NAOMI, SEGA NEW NET CITY, TAITO VEWLIX, TAITO EGRET II, ​​TAITO EGRET III, CHEWLIX, JALECO PONY MARK III among others.
This type of printing allows for much better diffusion of the light from the backlighting of the terminal over the entire topper.
Choosing this type of printing results in an additional cost of €10 on the final price of the chosen Set.

2/ SECOND ELEMENT OF THE PROPOSED SETS:

an INSTRUCTION CARD adapted and pre-cut to the exact dimensions of the panel of your arcade machine.

This INSTRUCTION CARD is printed on a quality backlight type semi-rigid vinyl sheet. Nothing to do with a common sheet of photo paper. The print quality and its durability over time is much better than printing on paper.

The INSTRUCTION CARDs that I offer have the advantage of taking advantage of the backlighting of the subpanel of your arcade terminal if the latter is equipped with it, as on the TAITO VEWLIX, CHEWLIX, G-BALANCE, NAMCO NOIR CABINET, NAMCO GRIGIO terminals, etc...

SPECIFICATIONS CONCERNING THE INSTALLATION OF THE TOPPER FOR ARCADE TERMINALS MODELS SEGA ASTRO CITY AND NEW ASTRO CITY

For all other Arcade Terminal Models, the shape of the base of the TOPPERs that I offer fits into the location provided for this purpose on your terminal.

Concerning the SEGA terminals SEGA ASTRO CITY AND NEW ASTRO CITY MODELS, the TOPPERs that I offer are fixed like the original toppers, at the back of the terminal with two screws that I provide, as in these photos:

SET PHOTOS TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD SET TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - SHADOW OVER MYSTARA de CAPCOM

Set also available in poster version for original topper, printed on semi-rigid backlight vinyl, compatible with the vast majority of arcade machines.

REQUEST TO CREATE CUSTOMIZED TOPPER SET + INSTRUCTION CARD:

For this type of service, I request:

In addition to the single price of €70 + shipping costs for an existing TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD Set already offered for sale, I am asking for an additional €70 creation fee. Creation requiring several hours of research and graphic creation.

Any Set model created by me at your request is then offered at a single rate of €70 + shipping costs.

If you are interested in this type of creation:

1/ We will discuss the project and its feasibility,
2/ I will look for visuals and I will ensure that the project is viable,
3/ I will send you a visual test,
4/ If you are satisfied with it, you can proceed to pay the total amount via Paypal (sending money between relatives), so that I can complete the project until its end (approximately one month before sending of the package after payment).

My website: https://www.xinarcade.fr/

Products offered for sale: https://www.xinarcade.fr/viewforum.php? ... 2daf42f64b

My Facebook page on which I publish new items, and through which you can contact me via Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/xingothx

Contact by Email: dav___@msn.com

Répondre

Retourner vers « FOR ALL ARCADE TERMINAL MODELS: Printed PLEXI TOPPER Sets + INSTRUCTION CARD printed on semi-rigid Backlight vinyl for all types of Arcade Terminals, »